Aug 9, 2012

3,5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds

So today I've been left alone in the photo studio for few hours with tripod and Reflex... Hahahahaha! (read it as an evil lough) I couldn't help myself of trying to take some pictures!

The quality of course is quite awful, I didn't have any remote control so it wasn't easy to convince the camera on focusing on the right spot, but I had fun :)


Happy face...


Badass pose all blurred cause I was running to arrive in time before the end of the 10 sec countdown


Actually I was there to take pictures to some costumes for the catalogue of the department, I swear I did my job before this stupid fad!


Sunglasses: Primark
Ruff: Fundus Costumes Collection
Necklaces: Vintage, TopShop, SugarShop
Dress: H&M
Sandals: ASOS



Well, hope you all had a nice week, if not don't despair, tomorrow is already Friday!

Talk to you soon, in the meantime enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment